sumome

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Course in Spirituality for Children breakdown.

I've been meaning to write this post for awhile... but summer happened... and now it's almost too late!

You see, since early July I've had a summer sale of $90 on Spiritual Kids the e-course. 
but I have to end the sale as of tomorrow night,(August 10th)  sending it back to $147,  to get ready for some fall offerings.


So, I thought I'd take a moment to really let you know what we're looking at if you buy it at this amazing price before tomorrow night... because, it would be sad to learn afterward, right?
($90 is only  $15 a week, less than a yoga or meditation class and you keep this material  forever)

You'll get access to week 1 right away.
Week one looks at Your sense of Spirituality and how to create a new space for it within your life.
It gives you a video lesson which helps open you up to Spirit and invite it into your home.
Plus a meditation which creates the energy of opening up to that invitation.
You also get a few worksheets which help clear some of the mind chatter and clutter from your life, so you have a clear intention going into the next 5 weeks.

One week later you'll get the What is Spirit, lesson...
The video lesson covers a wide perspective of Spirit, allowing you to use whatever term you feel comfortable with, but giving you some clear guidelines to start expressing with your children. (this isn't Sunday school, there's plenty of room for you to feel what feels right to you.)

One week after that, we talk about Meditation, as a way to find a connection with spirit.
Yes, you'll be given tools to help you meditate so you can be the example, as well as your own Mp3 meditation.
You'll also have an MP3 for your child and a range of exercises, to help create the right space for them. Time outs/time in's be gone... meditation will become the new and exciting quiet time for both of you.

On week 4- we look at emotions.
The video lesson breaks down what emotions indicate spiritually and offers tools within your parenting as well as yourself.
You have amazing worksheets and stories within this lesson and a whole workbook on Emotions.

Week 5- is Appreciation...
It has  its own section. In the video we discuss the difference between Gratitude and Appreciation and how they feel. We talk about the power of using appreciation for when life is spiraling. This is a huge section with worksheets, crafts and exciting experiences.

And then, we wrap up with the Law of Attraction...
This might be the most powerful section and it inspired the whole course. My daughter thanks me all the time for passing on LOA to her from a young age.
In the video lesson, you get a thorough breakdown of how the law of attraction works, past the Secret and simple manifestation. We are looking at how it changes your parenting and days when you start to observe and shift with it. There's another Mp3 meditation, 2 workbooks, and lots of exercises to do with your children, as well as 2 stories for bedtime reading... or whenever.

Like I mentioned, you can use the material as often as you like, for as long as you like, once it's in your inbox. The exercises are aimed at anyone with children 3-13... but a lot of parents are loving the work themselves, so I don't know if I can say that anymore.

Phew... ok. I'm sorry if I sound salesy... I really am hesitant when it comes to selling sometimes, but I also know how frustrating it is when people have been getting newsletters and being part of the group and then they find out months down the road that something I've made was available and they say “if only it was a little in my price range, like $90 instead of $147.”

See what I mean?

So, That's my breakdown. Thanks for reading.

You can enroll in the course here.


I kind of just sat here and let it roll on.. so that's why that short announcement was so, well lengthy.

Lots of love and light everyone,
Be well,
Christina


PS... the reason why I launched the sale in the first place was that I truly feel it's a wonderful time to dive into a Spiritual perspective focus. Kids are just going back to school, life is changing speed, but there's the space to breathe deep and set spirituality as a priority before seasonal rushes. I hope this resonates with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment