sumome

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

On the ride....

So I checked my last post and realized its been way too long.
Life has taken a 180 for the Fletcher family, and thru contrast, expansion and then seriously catching up, we're jumping on board the train of life.

I am pleased to announce that my book, Who They Really Are: a guide to being a spiritually aware parent, will be available for sale next month.

I am also excited to announce that I will be offering a lecture series on Spiritually Aware Parenting and the use of the Law of Attraction in the coming months in various cities across North America. I can still barely believe it myself, but stay tuned. The planning stages are in the works and all feels wonderful, so I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for viewing everyone!
Be well, Happy and Thrive always.

No comments:

Post a Comment